TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE HIRE
This Agreement outlines the contract and full specification of terms that Boxless Booths (the Provider) and the individual and/or business (the Customer) named in the booking form agree to for the hire of Boxless Booths for the event.
PERIOD OF HIRE & SERVICES
1. The period of hire is agreed by both parties and outlined in the booking form.
2. The Provider will supply all props, equipment, and backdrop outlined by the Customer in the booking form for the period of hire, which will be set-up and taken-down by the professional photographer coordinating the “booth”.
3. The Provider will offer unlimited photographs by a professional photographer/”booth” coordinator, and unlimited live printing during period of hire (1 double print per image only).
4. The Provider will deliver the professionally edited and retouched digital image file via cloud service to the Customer no later than 3 days after event.
5. The Provider will offer social media services to the Customer including uploading images onto its Facebook page and providing the Customer with access to images on the Provider’s online gallery.
6. Extension of period of hire without prior written agreement by both parties is subject to the discretion of the Provider and will incur additional costs established by Boxless Booths, which must be paid in full no later than 7 days after event.
7. Boxless Booths is a Central London-based company, but can travel anywhere in the UK and Europe. Travel expenses will apply for events outside Central London, and accommodation expenses may apply for events outside London.
8. Event photography, extra “booth” hours, bespoke props and/or backdrops for hire, branding/personalized overlays, and live social media are available at additional costs.
9. Where the Provider agrees to deliver additional services, full details of services and costs will be confirmed via the booking form and/or in writing.
10. The Provider operates as an indoor only service. Alternative arrangements requested by the Customer are subject to the discretion of the Provider and will require additional terms.
11. The Customer may establish a preferred location for where the “booth” is to be set-up, and must agree to this with the Provider in writing. It is however recommended that the preferred location is no smaller than 2 X 2 meters.
12. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure access to an electricity supply of a single 13-amp plug socket/outlet in the set-up location.
13. The Provider reserves the right to use and/or reproduce not more than 10 Boxless Booths photographs taken in part or whole during the period of hire for advertising and promotional purposes only, including but not limited to websites and publications.
14. The Customer reserves the right to reproduce Boxless Booths photographs for personal use only.
15. The Customer may request high-resolution copies of Boxless Booths photographs for commercial use at an additional cost.
16. The Provider reserves the right to be credited for any photographs in part or whole taken during period of hire and used for any commercial/corporate purposes in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
17. The Customer agrees not to make any libel claims against the Provider in the event of invasion of privacy or malicious action arising from any photographs taken by the Provider during the event.
18. Hire charges are inclusive of VAT.
19. A non-refundable 20% deposit for the hire of Boxless Booths services is payable by the Customer no later than 7 days after receiving confirmation of booking form submission and associated invoices.
20. The Customer will pay the remaining balance in full no later than 7 days prior to the agreed start date of hire and associated invoices.
21. If payment is not received in full by 7 days before the event, the Provider may terminate the contract and retain any fees paid including the non-refundable deposit.
22. Additional services including bespoke props, backdrop and branding/personalized overlays require payment no later than 7 days after associated invoices are generated.
23. Payment of any additional charges not outlined in written agreement by both parties, such as extra hours on the day of event, will be paid in full by the Customer no later than 7 days after event and associated invoices.
ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING/CHANGE OF HIRE DATE
24. The Customer may request to change the agreed date of hire of the Provider’s services. This request must be made in writing and submitted to the Provider at least one month (30 days) prior to event.
25. The Customer acknowledges that any change of date is subject to the availability of the Provider’s services on the new date and can only be confirmed once the Provider accepts a new booking form.
26. The Customer may request additional services of bespoke props and/or backdrop no later than 21 days before the event. Additional services such as event photography and extra “booth” hours may be requested as late as the date of the event (subject to availability).
27. The agreed contract cannot be altered to reflect reduced services after the Provider has distributed associated invoices.
28. The Customer may cancel the agreed hire of the Provider’s services no later than one month (30 days) before the event. Boxless Booths will wave/reimburse the remaining balance for the period of hire, but will retain the non-refundable deposit.
29. The Customer will pay the remaining balance in full/forfeit payment made for the cost of hire if cancellation occurs less than one month (30 days) before the agreed date of hire.
30. If photographs cannot be printed at the time of service due to unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control, Boxless Booths will provide the Customer with 1 double print copy per image posted free of charge no more than 5 days after event.
31. In the unlikely event that no Boxless Booths services are successfully delivered during the period of hire, the Provider’s maximum liability will be to refund all payments received from the Customer.
32. Both parties shall not be liable for terminating the contract should any unforeseen events beyond reasonable control arise, including but not limited to threats of terrorism, extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, power failures, industrial action and civil commotion, which disables delivery or acceptance of services, and as such, compensation/reimbursement of fees will be honored by both parties.
33. In the event that unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control arise for the Customer, the Customer may enquire about delaying period of hire within reasonable time, but this is subject to the discretion of the Provider’s availability, and agreement in writing
LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY
34. The Provider agrees to deliver all hire items (including props, backdrop, and equipment) in good condition. All electrical equipment is also PAT tested.
35. All Boxless Booths hire items must be returned to the Provider in the same condition in which they were delivered.
36. The Customer agrees to assume full financial responsibility for any loss of and/or damage to Boxless Booths hire items caused by accidental damage and/or misuse of equipment and/or theft by the Customer and/or third parties.
37. The Customer agrees to pay the cost of replacing any hire items in full, which are damaged beyond repair and/or lost during the period of hire no more than 14 days after event.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
38. The Provider is covered for up to £2,000,000 by Public Liability Insurance. Boxless Booths will assume full financial responsibility for any unforeseen damage caused by the Provider covered under this policy.
39. The Customer will not hold the Provider responsible for any costs, actions, claims and liabilities arising from or in connection with the hire of Boxless Booths services and equipment during the period of hire that are beyond reasonable control.
40. Boxless Booths is a Trademarked business and holds a copyright license.
41. Boxless Booths reserves the right to terminate any contract governed by these Terms & Conditions with immediate effect by written notice to the Customer if the Customer breaches any part or whole of this Agreement.
42. Boxless Booths will not share Customers' personal information with any third parties and will retain Customers' information only to process payment, identify enquiries, improve services, deliver services, and inform Customers of any additional and new services, special offers and promotions with their permission.